The Smart Alternative to AutoCAD
Our CAD Software use DWG as their native file format. You can open and modify drawings created by AutoCAD and vice-versa without any import or export.
Similar Look & Feel
4MCAD offers a very friendly environment for professionals knowing how to use AutoCAD.
High Value for the Price
With 4MCAD you get an advanced CAD Software with similar performance level but for only a fraction of the price.
Unrivaled Compatibility with AutoCAD
4MCAD Features & Highlights
What is new in 4MCAD19
Working with Files
• Version 2018/2019 .dwg files are opened and converted to version 2013 .dwg files.
• Export to a 3D .pdf file
• Improved entity snap performance in drawings with underlays.
• Improved redraw performance when creating and updating entities in a drawing that has a large number of existing entities
• The in-place Multiline Text editor now supports line spacing, lists, and paragraph justification.
• Use the new Explode Text command to break multiline text and single-line text into polylines.
• The new Auto Number command adds numbering to text, multiline text, multileaders, or block attributes
Selecting and modifying entities
• Search for entities that match properties of other entities using the new Select Similar command. The entities with properties that match are then added to the selection set.
• The new Explode Attributes command ungroups blocks, creating separate entities for each element and converting attributes to text.
• The new Get Selection command selects all entities in a drawing that match both the layer of an entity you select and the type of an entity you select.
Working with entities
Viewing and rendering drawings
• New Filter option for the -LAYER command.
• When using the Print command, you can now select print transparency.
• The Properties pane now supports more entities and additional properties, such as light entities and light properties, material properties, etc.
• Updated .NET API with new functions
• Removed: AUDIONOTE, CTRLMOUSE, and HYPERLINKICON.
4MCAD is available in four versions:
4MCAD Viewer: CAD Viewing & Printing plus adding texts & dimensions
4MCAD Classic: 2D/3D CAD Complete Design (lowest price/highest value for the 2D designers)
4MCAD Standard: 4MCAD Classic + Raster Image + Rendering
4MCAD PRO (Professional): 4MCAD Standard + BIM/IFC + 3D Solids + VBA support + Library Manager
4MCAD can be used on a wide range of areas
See below some examples of what you can do with 4MCAD